DESCRIPTION: As part of a unique and highly-skilled team, you’ll perform general duties involved in the cleaning, testing, and packaging/installation of parts to support Blue Origin’s launch facility and test stand programs.
- Follow safety regulations, company policies, and guidelines.
- Load and unload equipment utilizing heavy equipment such as overhead bridge cranes, warehouse forklifts and telehandlers.
- Conduct the cleaning of parts and equipment utilizing cleaning solvents through various means.
- Package supplies and parts for storage or shipment.
- Maintain equipment, such as pumps, hoses, and solvent tanks.
- Conduct general housekeeping of CPV Lab area.
- Wear personal protection equipment, such as respirators, protective eyewear, and steel toe boots.
- Experience operating heavy machinery such as forklifts and bridge cranes.
- Experience maintaining similar equipment and facilities.
- Must possess the ability to lift heavy items, >50 lbs.
- Experience loading and unloading supplies/shipments
- Must possess a strong work ethic with the proven ability to follow direction and meet expectations, while paying close attention to detail.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in precision cleaning of aerospace components