DESCRIPTION: As part of a small team, you will be responsible for supporting Windchill PLM system and applications across all phases of launch vehicle system design, development, testing and operations.
- Configure Windchill, Object Initialization Rules (OIR’s), Lifecycle and Workflow templates, Change Management, Workgroup Manager and other modules
- Install, upgrade and re-host Windchill and module software on test and production servers
- Manage Windchill Visualization Services (WVS), and CAD Worker configurations including Filters, Queue’s, and recipe files.
- Troubleshoot Windchill technical issues at various levels, including installation, deployment, configuration, server side and client side issues.
- Technical support interface with technical channels on bugs, fixes, and other issues and communicate the resolutions to all users
- Develop efficient configuration management processes within the Windchill environment.
- Extract relevant business data from Windchill using Windchill Business Analytics or other reporting strategies.
- Support system administrator tasks as required such as system upgrade test and validation, and end user support
- Engage with user community to define and implement business processes
- Minimum 5 yrs. Windchill/Intralink administration experience
- Ability to write Java code for Windchill applications
- Knowledgeable of Windchill APIs
- Working knowledge of Oracle or SQL databases, server setups, hardware analysis, and performance tuning
- Experience in engineering and manufacturing industry is desired.
- Familiar with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) practice
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with and communicate to a diverse user base.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien.