DESCRIPTION: As part of a small team, you will be responsible for supporting CAD systems and the user community across all phases of launch vehicle system design, development, testing and operations.
- CAD tool administration tasks such as installation, upgrade, testing and validation
- Develop and manage CAD templates, formats, and parameters
- Manage and maintain standard parts library
- Technical support interface with technical channels on bugs, fixes, issues and communicate the resolutions to all users
- Instruct and enforce best modeling practices
- Configuration of CAD environment, and improve user experience
- End user support across design, manufacturing and test environments
- PLM Admin support on PLM/CAD interoperability strategies, and troubleshoot Creo technical issues
- Deliver training for PTC products and Company specific standards and processes.
- At least 5 years’ experience using Creo Parametric with Windchill PDMLink
- Working knowledge of large assembly management, Creo solid and surface modeling, Piping, Mechanism, Cabling, Sheetmetal, and BMX
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an engineering and manufacturing intensive industry
- Hardware analysis, and Performance tuning
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with and communicate to a diverse user base.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien.
Other qualifications that are desire, but not required
- CATIA V5 administration and installation
- Windchill Workgroup Manager (3rd Party CAD systems)
- Creo Schematics experience
- Windchill Administration (System and/or Business)
- Creo Options Modeler experience/Windchill Options and Variants