DESCRIPTION: As part of a unique and highly-skilled team, you’ll participate in the development of space launch vehicles. We are seeking a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent administrative and customer service skills that can thrive in a fast paced environment. This role requires strong attention to detail, organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and communicate effectively.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail. Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for guests, suppliers and other visitors.
- Cross checks files for Visitor Agreements and NDA’s.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms, and other common areas.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Provides administrative support as needed to administrative team and other duties as needed.
- General clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms (video and/or web conferencing as needed).
- Catering for meeting and events. Reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Orders office supplies
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Maintain conference rooms and common area to ensure equipment is in good operating condition.
- Provide back-up support to office/facilities coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is desired.
- Candidates must also uphold the highest level of integrity and business professionalism.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work a 45 hour week (7:30am – 5:30 pm)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien