DESCRIPTION: We ensure that all of the systems used to design, build, and launch rockets faster, cheaper, and with better quality remain safe and secure. From analysis and review of systems to monitoring our network, we work across the enterprise to maintain a secure and safe environment for our information, systems, network, and applications.
As a Security Analyst, you will be part of a small team that plays a crucial role in keeping our information safe and secure. You will work with engineering and development teams advising them on security topics and then helping review, test, and confirm implementations. The Security Analyst will also work as part of a team on selection, configuration, and management of tools to improve security, automate testing, and verify compliance with standards.
- Work with engineering and development groups to provide security requirements for new applications and systems.
- Develop methods to test and validate implementation of requirements for new and existing applications and systems.
- Review and monitor existing network, systems, and applications for compliance with company security standards.
- Promote awareness of information safety and security throughout the enterprise
- Setup, configuration, and monitoring of automated tools for ensuring compliance with company security standards.
- Work to identify new and innovative ways to improve information safety and security.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years performing security reviews and analysis for networks, software, and systems.
- Experience working across multiple units of an organization.
- Experience performing scanning of networks and systems, managing intrusion detection and Digital Loss Prevention systems.
- Experience implementing security applications including installation, configuration, and automation of processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for driving decisions and change based on data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and dynamic environment
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Experience in network or systems administration or software development
- CISSP, GIAC, or other recognized Security Professional Certification