DESCRIPTION: As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will help build the foundation of a company that is doing things for which no blueprint exists for various spaceflight systems. Blue Origin’s New Graduate Engineers work alongside and learn from experienced professionals to quickly expand their engineering knowledge early in their career. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
For a number of New Graduate Engineers, Blue Origin will assign a rotation program. In this program, early engineers are paired with a mentor and explore a variety of fields by working on 3-4 month projects before moving to the next department.
Based upon your desired career path, your projects may involve avionics, test facilities, software, manufacturing, materials and processes, mechanical systems, propulsion, structures, fluid systems, aerosciences, and systems engineering.
We seek engineers of all backgrounds who are passionate about space and possess a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Specific duties are subject to the requirements of each rotation and department objectives
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in aerospace, mechanical or electrical engineering, or computer science
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
- Relevant internship and academic project experience
- Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder)
- M.S. degree in aerospace, mechanical, or electrical engineering, or computer science.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive salaries, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will review all qualified applicants for consideration of employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, religion, or disabilities. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.