DESCRIPTION: As part of a small team, you’ll support the design, development and fabrication of space launch vehicles and components to support human spaceflight programs. This is a hands-on position that requires strong communication, organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Maintaining, updating and communicating production schedules for various parts and systems
- Tracking parts and paperwork throughout their processing
- Planning materials requirements and monitoring material/inventory availability
- Coordinate the schedule, plan, movement and receipt of machined components to all necessary areas of production, inspection, and any additive processes
- Provide inputs to delivery schedules, plans and forecasts as knowledge of production status develops
- Identify any bottlenecks in the production flow and work with respective department manager to ensure that necessary labor, material, or support is applied to relieve the bottleneck.
- Minimum of a AA or Bachelors degree in business or commensurate professional experience
- Two years of schedule management experience
- Familiarity with MS project or equivalent software
- Experience working with inventory and or database systems
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Bachelors degree in operations management
- Three or more years of experience using MRP/ERP systems
- Experience with Primavera scheduling software
- Experience in a both development and production environments