How personal information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by Blue Origin
March 29, 2017
Personal Information Collected
Blue Origin receive and store information you enter on the Blue Origin’s websites (“Sites”) and customer and supplier portals (“Portals”), including personal information The types of personal information Blue Origin collects include: name, postal address, phone or fax number, email address, demographic information and information about your career, specialization, preferences, and interests.
Automatically Collected Information
Blue Origin may receive certain types of information automatically whenever you enter information on the Sites or Portals or otherwise contact Blue Origin. For example, when your Web browser accesses the Sites or Portals, Blue Origin obtains certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting the Sites or Portals. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on the Sites or Portals.
Use of Personal Information
Blue Origin may use the personal information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Send you communications about Blue Origin;
- Respond to your comments and questions; and
- Change or improve Blue Origin’s vehicles, services, Sites, Portals, and overall development programs and operations.
Sharing of Personal Information
Blue Origin may share personal information about you outside of Blue Origin, including as follows:
- Blue Origin may share personal information about you with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on its behalf.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a business transaction, such as for a vendor supplying goods and equipment to Blue Origin, or assisting Blue Origin with providing services, or seeking to provide goods and services to you. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
You may opt out of receiving emails from Blue Origin by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your postal mail and email preferences by contacting us via the “Contact Us” section below. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails. If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information by submitting new information via the “Contact Us” section below, telling us it replaces prior information.
Security of Personal Information
Blue Origin endeavors to use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control.
Changes to this Policy
Blue Origin may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by changing the “Effective Date” above or as required by law.
As used in this Policy, “Blue Origin” refers to the Blue Origin family of affiliates, including Blue Origin, LLC, Blue Origin Florida, LLC, Blue Origin International, LLC, and Blue Origin Texas, LLC,
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about Blue Origin’s privacy practices, please send an email message to Privacy@BlueOrigin.com.